We see the Bay Area being restored to God in Christ
Courageous local leaders are uniquely positioned to reach their community with Christ.
Our mission goals are threefold:
- ENGAGING Local Leaders
- EQUIPPING New Ministries
- EMPOWERING Community Impact
Your partnership in prayer and advocacy as well as your generous donations are the tools needed to support these local leaders and their development. As mission partners, we welcome you to come and visit the ministries, sharing in the amazing work of Christ in the city!Support Local Leaders
- Local Leadership – We believe that the people closest to the geography and the culture of a community are the God-given leaders of that community.
- Ethnic Diversity – We believe that God loves and values all people regardless of origin, color & language.
- Holistic Ministry – We follow Jesus’ model of ministry to the whole person.
- Courageous Mission – We take risks in order to reach the lost.
- Collaboration – Our default position is partnership with others to achieve greater impact.
Our Biblical Convictions
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (Isaiah 55:9-11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matthew 5:18; John 16:12-13)
- We believe that there is one true God revealed to us in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 11:26-28)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His victorious and powerful bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. And that the only hope for man’s eternal salvation is Jesus the Messiah (Luke 1:35; Romans 3:24; 1 Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7; John 14:5-7)
- We believe in both the infinite value and deep brokenness of every human being. Without Jesus and the regenerate work of the Holy Spirit we are unable to do anything that honors God. We are saved by God’s grace alone, live by faith in Jesus and strive to walk by the Holy Spirit in a manner worthy of God’s love. (Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 3:22-23, 5:12; Ephesians 3:1-3, 12)
- We believe in the resurrection of all human beings on the Last Day; those in Christ to the resurrection of life and those outside of Christ to the resurrection of emptiness and death.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all who believe in their hearts and confess with their mouths Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Other LINC Cities
LINC Bay Area is part of LINC Ministries International (LMI), a root organization that supports local leadership, mission, and community development in urban areas. LINC is a faith-driven, practically-focused 501(c)3 organization and a Recognized Service Organization of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. To learn more about LINC and its active locations in cities across the US, visit www.linc.org.
You’re invited to get in touch with the LINC Bay Area team, don’t hesitate to contact us!